English for Tourism and Restaurants – Book 1 PRC/EPUB/PDFEbook English for Tourism and Restaurants – Book 1 đã không còn được cung cấp vì các lí do bản quyền. Nhưng bạn vẫn có thể mua English for Tourism and Restaurants – Book 1 với giá rẻ nhất bằng cách click vào liên kết bên dưới.
Nội Dung Ebook
English for Tourism and Restaurants is specially written for those who want to enter the tourism industry or the restaurant industry. As an employee, you should speak and behave in a very polite way. By studying this book, you will improve your English for these professional fields.
This book will help you:
Get familiar with the tourism and restaurant industries through over 100 dialogs about various kinds of situations.
Learn the essential grammar through simple sentences and clear charts.
Enrich your vocabulary by studying the “Words and Phrases,” “Word Power,” and “Phrase Focus” sections.
Strengthen your listening comprehension by doing lots of listening training.
Improve your speaking skills by frequently doing the Pair Work.
Deepen your understanding of English for the service industry by doing the large number of exercises.
Understand certain English items by referring to a great number of colorful pictures.
1. Pronunciation and Intonation
2. Greetings and Self-Introduction
3. Cardinal Numbers
4. Cardinal Numbers and Ordinal Numbers
5. Offering Apologies
6. Offering Polite Refusals and Saying Thanks
7. Expressions of Time
8. Expressions of Dates
Review Test: Lesson 1-8
9. Giving Locations Inside a Building
10. Giving Directions in a City
11. Giving Information About the Weather: Four Seasons
12. Giving Information About the Weather: Bad Weather Conditions
13. Front Desk: Booking Rooms
14. Front Desk: Checking In
15. Front Desk: Mail, Faxes, and Internet Service
16. Front Desk: Depositing Items; Lost and Found
Review Test: Lesson 9-16
17. Front Desk: Morning Calls and Laundry Service
18. Front Desk: Transportation Services
19. Housekeeping: Supplying Medicine
20. Room Service: Supplying Items
21. Elevator Service
22. Taking Phone Calls
23. Front Desk: Messages
24. Making International Phone Calls
25. Receiving Guests in a Restaurant: Welcoming and Seating the Guests
26. Receiving Guests in a Restaurant: Asking the Guests to Wait or Share a Table
27. Room Service: Taking Orders for Drinks and Breakfast
Review Test: Lesson 19-27
28. Room Service: Taking Orders for Lunch and Dinner
29. Room Service: Explaining an Order and Delivering a Meal to a Room
30. Preparing Vegetables
31. Preparing Salad and Vegetables
32. Preparing and Cooking Meat (1)
33. Preparing and Cooking Meat (2)
34. Learning About a Menu (1)
35. Learning About a Menu (2)
36. Learning About a Menu (3)
Review Test: Lesson 28-36